Thursday, August 31, 2006

birthday presents...i dun wan...

y didn't they ever listen to me leh??!!!
told them so many times not buying me birthday present liao...
ai....
if i know it earlier...
i'm not going to cs la...
han is like that...
lin is like that...
le is like that...
yi is like that..
what's wrong with everybody???
isn't it good not to waste money??
they r not rich either...
really dunno what they r thinking of..
if han din say such thing to me...
i won't even say i like any of those present...
ai......
today spent almost half day preparing qin n xing's birth. presents..
still haven't complete it yet ar....
haven't buy the snacks yet...
shit....
buy it tomolo..
today no mood to buy..
cux of my mum...
boring boring boring day...
done nothing either..
now...
scaring me is next week...
i really dun feel like wanna go to school on tuesday...
what am i gonna to do???!!!!!!
can anyone save me???!!!
xing!!!!! qin!!!!
i dun really like any of such scene la!!!!!!!

No comments: