Sunday, September 17, 2006

only thing i can do is pray for u..

again...
heard such sad news again...
y such terrible thing always happens among ppl around me..
he just same age with me...
how he can accept such crucial fact...
strong heart with him which i will nv have..
what else i can do for him...
wondering whether i should phone him later....
first is him.. then my grandpa...then my another grandfather..
he recovered at first..
no body will think that it will spread..
until now...
99% of lung cancer..
my grandpa..
past away in the end....
previous sadness flood through me again..
i have always try to forget bout such sadness..
now...
i dun really think i really can make it..
grandfather...
i think rcover already..
through what i heard from parents' conversation..
but..
no body can ever predict what will hapen..
like grandpa...
.
. .
. .
...

No comments: