Saturday, August 26, 2006

7*7=49

huh...
what a day...
rush back from mersing.....
relatives seems to recover from the sadness already...
only my uncle....
look into his eyes..
really can deeply felt his sadness..
god...
he really can't let go...
ai...
am i also??
i dunno....
things of grandpa just couldn't put it away..
even my hp's wallpaper..
i din even wish to change it...
cousin put the same pic with me...
maybe we just miss him too much....
he's really so..
ai.....
still can felt the sadness though i 'm away from mersing already...
no mood to chat with ppl..
ai...
just wan to be alone..
gone to the popular's sales..
brought some books n cds..
han miss called me so manny times...
at last ...
i phoned him back..
really felt sorry to him for purposely not to received his call...
lin han n yi later came to look for me after they arrived..
i can't even smile at them..
...:-(
showed improper attitude to lin...
sorry for her...

No comments: