Thursday, February 26, 2009

performance..

suddenly feels like wanna type something today..
==


different style of concert ..
not bad..
a night that makes my music sense back..
lost my senses long long ago..
satisfaction is achieved..
hope can last for long..

a sudden called performance..
fell apart at the seams....
a performance as the comittees pleased..
bla bla bla..
it's not my music.
aha...

i was getting a slot of overhanging cliff...
just a humble performer
haha..
i don't really mind la..
watever they wan,
as long as they needed my help,
it's always an ok for me..

anywhere,
thxs to the programmes' leader n the vice-chairman,
seems so humble to have me performed...
dunno y....
appreciated.
nice ppl.
made me terrified



got the chance to practice some of my practical skills back,
quite satisfied even if i don't get to perform..
i mind nothing actually
as long as learning something..

time amiss.
missed my mum's calls 7 times..
luckily got a good excuse..
if not..
crag again....
damn....

my bag was fulled with the booklets..
dunno wat the hell my team mates taking so many booklets for ....
=.=||
crazy ppl..
worth nothing also..
=.=||

but ...
damn so tired..
seems like only sleep once a week now...
buzy like hell..
unlooking forward's weeksssss..........

1 comment:

daydreamer said...

ah yayaya..forget take booklet from u lo