Friday, May 12, 2006

hurray!!! what a great holiday trip!!!

qin ask me whether i'm happy o not for the trip...
he said i was not enjoed at all...
n i was just very peace during the trip....
hehehe..
god!!!
sure it's happy!!!!
remember that day we go for snorkelling....then went to the marine park...
hahahahhah...
i was the first to jump into the sea from such height!!!
hahahah!!!!
such great feeling!!!
it's been a long time haven't feel like that!!!
hope to do it again!!!
dunno when i can get that courage again!!!
hahaha!!!
really wish to jump into mother earth again!!!
wow!!!!!
that trip....
i enjoyed myself alone under the sun.....
just me ....
lying under the sun....
maybe other thinks that i'm not happy...
but it's just that i like to be alone...
to enjoy the scnery.....enjoy the sun light....enjoy the sea....
enjoy everything round me!!!
sometimes just think that they r too noisy for me...
any way...
that's my first time go out with them last four days.....
first time feeling so peace in mind...
that's so many first time.....

No comments: